WITHDRAWAL AND DISMISSAL
1. The Transfer Certificate will be issued only on receipt of a written application signed by both the parents and personally handed over to the Principal by the parents of the student. Before withdrawing a student from the school a month's notice is to be given or a month's fee in lieu of notice. Those who take T.C. after the month of June are required to clear the whole year's fees. No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
2. The Transfer Certificate will be given free of charge if taken within three days of the publication of the result; otherwise a search fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged. Any T.C. that goes out of the state of West Bengal has to be countersigned by CISCE office and a fee of Rs.250/- will be charged, for the extra expenses for this service.
3. Any student failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years, will have his name struck off the rolls and a Transfer Certificate will be granted. A student who has been dismissed from the school is not re-admitted. A student, who has taken TC, except in the case of transfer of residence, will not be re-admitted to the school.
4. Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with strict discipline may be dismissed.
5. Any certificate from the school will cost Rs. 50/-
6. Notwithstanding anything in the Prospectus, the Principal may at her absolute discretion, request any parent at any time to take his/her ward out of the school. As a rule, a boy/girl who is dismissed/ taken Transfer Certificate is not re-admitted.
7. The Principal's decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.